Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What It's Like to Live Here in January

I hesitiated putting this video on my blog because I didn't want to upset anyone that was living in a frozen tundra, but then I remembered that ALL of my followers live here, so I needn't worry about upsetting anyone. This video is from January 31st in Tempe Towne Lake, which is in Tempe, AZ about 20 minutes away from our home. I don't have it on this video, but I said that Dillan is not with us because he chose to have an Air Soft War with his friends instead of hanging out with us. Enjoy the show!

5 comments:

  1. Post this again in July when I hate it here.

    Really? a body? How did I miss this?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the student from ASU that went missing after he was walking home from a party and he had to walk by the lake, and when he didn't make it home, they assumed he fell in, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah?!? Well I wore FLIP FLOPS out in the 30 degree weather yesterday. Take THAT! (And yes, I'm the jealous one here. Good thing I'm heading to Hawaii in a couple weeks for some sun. Maybe I won't go to hell for coveting. This week.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have you know...it is now almost spring here in Norway.
    It was 35 F today. I didn't even have to zip my jacket!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. K-I just noticed that it says Ali V in SLC...and I'm not in SLC. Humm...how to keep a rhyme? Ali V in Oslo City perhaps?

    ReplyDelete