Friday, March 19, 2010

Signs that Spring is Here (in Phoenix)

The signs of spring in Phoenix are quite different than living in Utah. Here are some that I have noticed.
#1 Rattle snake calls are up.
#2 I pay a lot more attention to the pool (Side note-I fixed the pool pump! It had stumped the husband, but I did it).
#3 Orange blossoms fragrant the air.
#4 I wear a short sleeve shirt and pants, instead of a long sleeve shirt and pants. No shorts yet, silly. That's not till it's above 95.
#5 Baby quail. Cute!
I'm so glad that it's warming up. I have been cold for four months. I mean chilly willy. I don't expect any sympathy from any really cold weather people, but I am so glad that I don't have to bundle up to go outside. I was seriously perturbed that I had to put a jacket on to go outside. There's no way now (I hope) that it will dip below a high of 75.

No comments:

Post a Comment